Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 09, 2009

More Pages From My Herrschner's Catalog

Well, it's snowing here again. What a surprise! Don't laugh, but I have this sweet little white bunny that I bought at Michael's last year and I'm going to go upstairs and get him out and put him on my coffee table. He's covered in very chunky glitter and he is so pretty and sparkly. That should help it feel a bit more cheerful and Springy to me. He doesn't scream Easter, he's just a bunny.

Anyway, I haven't started another stitching project yet so today's offering will be pages 23 & 24 of my 1936 Herrschner's Catalog:

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 23

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 24

I was recently asked if I still do cross stitching. No, not really. The only cross stitching I do is my charted borders on my Crazy Quilt projects. Some of the designs have cross stitches. I still enjoy vintage outline embroidery and I'm thinking of pulling out my transfers later today and doing a little something from them to send to Pat for the Comfort Doll project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I recommended you to Mary Corbet for piecing blocks, so she may contact you. Or she may not. One never knows. =) And you may want to, or you may not. Her post about this is:

http://www.needlenthread.com/2009/01/becoming-crazy-quilter-part-i-as-long.html

I listed you first and Kaliko Kottage second.

Related Posts with Thumbnails