Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Embroidered Poodle

I finished up on this little project this morning:

Embroidered Poodle

As I mentioned yesterday, I'll work this up as the focal point on a purse. Ya'll know I have this thing for purses!

I didn't stitch the flowers on the hat because I intend to use beads. I'll do that while stitching on the purse.

In the meantime, I thought I would do up another Button Block. This will be Button Block #32:

Button Block 32

As I mentioned last week, I'm wanting to put a few of these together into a small quilt. I had all of my blocks laid out on the floor awhile back and I can see that I need some more pastel colors. I enjoy making these so much, I may work some into various projects such as doorhangers, bellpulls and whatever else I can come up with. These little 6 inch blocks are perfect for using buttons and other odds & ends in my stash. Stay tuned to see where this one goes.

And speaking of buttons, I found the most awesome button themed blog today courtesy of the girls at 123Stitch Message Board. Button Floozies blog is all about buttons! New buttons, old buttons, handmade buttons and what to do with buttons including needlework and other craft applications. Please do check it out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails