Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Easter Purse Completed!

I finished this up this morning:

Easter Purse Completed

Isn't that Springy looking?

I'm not sure what I'll stitch on next. I have 5 purses to put together now and 3 Comfort Dolls but I'm not feeling up to sewing at the moment. I may do a bit of vintage iron-on transfer embroidery.

And here are pages 41 & 42 of my 1936 Herrschner's Catalog:

Herrschners 1

1936 Herrschners Catalog Page 41

There's only 2 pages of this catalog to go. I'll post them over the weekend.

1 comment:

Karen 's World said...

I love your Easter Purse! It really reminds me of spring. I'm getting tired of winter and we still have months to go til spring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails