Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Easter Basket Vintage Embroidery Transfer Pattern

As you know, I am so looking forward to Spring. Driving home from WalMart this morning, all I could think about was how I've so had enough of looking at the filthy, sloppy, mess outside. I'm so much wanting to sit outside on my deck with some iced tea and having green grass, flowers and leaves on the trees to look at. I pulled out my little Robin bird Beanie Baby this morning and set him by the birdhouse that my neighbor made for me. I have it sitting on my thread cabinet. It's too pretty of a birdhouse to put outside:

Birdhouse

Anyway, since my thoughts are very much on Spring, I stitched up this little do-dad yesterday:

Easter Basket

As you can see, I crayon tinted it. If you would like to have the directions for doing that, you can find them in the sidebar.

And if you would like to stitch this sweet little Easter design, here is the pattern:

Easter Basket Vintage Embroidery Transfer Pattern

Click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can download the large version. This is a vintage Artex pattern.

1 comment:

Candi said...

The bird house is wonderul and the stitching is lovely!
hugz:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails