Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cards With Tags

Thank you everyone, for your compliments on my "simple" cellphone pouch. I'm planning on getting it sewn up tomorrow along with my TIF block for June. Since I've been organizing everything in my house, including my stash, I have a better idea of what I will do with this block. I'm wanting to really fill it up with a bit of everything! I've decided to use a real peacock feather as a focal point. I have no clue how to do that yet. I may have to put tulle over the top of it so it doesn't get all munched up but I'm not sure on that approach yet. I'll figure it out when I get that far.

In the meantime, I made a few cards yesterday, some using the tags that I created on my computer last week:

Handmade Cards

As you can see, I added glitter, lot's of glitter!

2 comments:

Velda said...

Pam your cards are so lovely, I really enjoy looking at them :) Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your cards! Thank you for mine!

Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails