Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

1900's DMC Patterns

Just a quick post for today ladies. Scott and I are heading up to our favorite flea market in Elkhorn, Wisconsin shortly.

I wanted to share a link with you a site that offers a nice collection of vintage DMC charted patterns from the early 1900's. Albums D'antan is a french site but as we all know, needlework needs no translation!

These are gorgeous patterns so do check them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great patterns! Thanks for noting these.

Susan said...

Thanks for the link. I'm checking it now. I also meant to say that I'll bet your husband's piece of furniture will be great. We had one of those old sewing machine stands, and I liked the scrollwork on the sides.

Related Posts with Thumbnails