Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Peach Comfort Kitty Doll

These stitch up so quickly:

Peach Comfort Kitty

I stitched this kitty in about 3 hours! I added a spider and web to this one. The Victorians considered spiders to mean "good luck" so I thought it would be a nice touch on a Comfort Doll.

I'll sew these last 2 kitty dolls up over the weekend.

In the meantime, my next little project will be this Autumn themed cellphone pouch for my mother in law, Margaret:

Autumn Cellphone Pouch

I bought the little pumpkin pin in Kentucky. Margaret really puts her cellphone pouches to good use so I'll pin it on and sew it on to make sure it's good and secure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for the link to your blog !!! I didn't know it even though I knew about your charts.

Bunny said...

I have not been by your site in a while. I love the comfort kitty dolls. they are beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails