Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Loads To Share Today

I finished the stitching on the little Redwork Comfort Cat:

Redwork Comfort Cat

I have another one sewn up and ready to stitch on so when I get the stitching done on that, I'll sew them both up and mail them to Pat.

In the meantime, I was asked to work up a mini-quilt for one of the manufacturers that I work with:

Lady With Roses 1

I started stitching on it last night so this is what it looks like now:

Lady With Roses 2

I'll stitch on this some more later today.

I'd also like to share some gifts that I recently received. First was a lovely little package from Pat Winter:

Gift 1

If you remember my Silhouette Lady block, I had used some red foo-foo fabric on it. At the same time, Pat was working on a purse with the same fabric but in Autumn colors. We thought that was cool and the next thing I knew, I received a piece in the mail from Pat along with some other goodies.

Then yesterday, I received a package from Susan with some gorgeous threads in it:

Gift 2

Ooooh, these are yummy! I can't use them on my current block but the purple one might work nicely on my next Comfort Cat Doll!

Thank you so much ladies for thinking of me and sending me goodies to stitch with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The comfort cat is beautiful.0 Congrats on being asked to do a quilt-you are lucky

loulee said...

Lots of goodies. I'm looking forward to see what you do with them.
Your Comfort Kitty looks great.
Your new block is pretty, it's very understated after all the red.

Related Posts with Thumbnails