Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Baby!

I completed the stitching my Purple Painted Lady purse last night:

Purple Painted Lady

After adding my little signature cat, my husband looked at this and told me it needed a spider web. So I added one! You might want to click on the photo which will take you over to my Flickr site where you can see a larger version. The spiderweb is a bit obsure. I didn't want it stand out too much but I loved Scott's idea and it was the perfect motif for that space. When I get it sewn together, I'll post another photo taken with the digi. They always look a little dark when I use the scanner. It's much brighter in person.

We took a nice drive up to Crystal Lake yesterday and stopped at our Local Needlework Shop where I bought a few new Watercolor Threads:

Watercolors

I just love using these on my crazyquilts! They're 3 ply and I use only one strand which is pretty close to a #5 Perle cotton.

I won't have any stitching to share with you tomorrow. Not so much because of the holiday but because today is my birthday! I'm a Christmas Eve baby. Scott is taking me out for some antiquing today, which is one of my favorite things to do! We'll also be stopping at Michael's so I can use my 50% off coupon!

Tonight we'll head over to my parents house for dinner and to visit with them and my aunt & uncle.

Despite not having stitching to share tomorrow, I do hope you'll have a few minutes to stop by. I will be leaving a few stocking stuffers here for you. It's my way of saying thank you for taking the time to read my blog everyday!

Also, I'll have a fun little contest next week with a nice prize for the winner. I hope it'll help with the after-Christmas blahs!

See you tomorrow everyone! And Happy Christmas!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a super wonderful birthday and a very special Christmas! My Grandfather was also born on Christmas Eve! Thanks for all the wonderful tips, hints and designs this year!

coral-seas said...

Happy Birthday. My brother and 2 of my many cousins are also born on Christmas Eve. My brother always hated it because he used to get a joint present, but now he quite likes it because every-one remembers when his birthday is.

CA

allie aller said...

Happy Birthday, Pam!
All joy to you in 2007....

Chelle said...

Merry Christmas and have a very happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Almost didn't post before the end of the day, I've been busy stitching and doing laundry.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, too!

Kim

Susan said...

I hope you had a great day antiquing. I was thinking about you looking for lace. Hope you have wonderful holiday memories. I'll stop by tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails