Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm Back!

Sorry for the long absence. Things have been rather crazy here but if all goes well, I hope they'll be settling down soon.

I haven't been able to do much in the way of stitching. What little bit I have done has been iron-on transfer embroidery. I stitched up these two little Easter bunnies. As you can see, I crayon tinted them. I've also started on a 3rd one. As soon as I complete it, I'll post it here.

Bunny2

Bunny1

Please excuse any kitty hair that you see!

I've had to put the Crazy Quilt valentines away for the time being. I don't think I can complete them in time for Valentine's Day. I'll have to save them for next year I guess.

On the "All That Jazz" quilt front, check out Annies Crazy World blog to watch the assembly process.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome back. You have been missed. :) I hope all that has kept you away from us is now allowing you a more ordered life (and plenty of stitching for pleasure) again.

The Mad Stitcher said...

I'm so glad you're back. I have so missed your daily posts and pics. I do hope life calms down a bit for you. Welcome back.

Billie said...

Hello, I love your bunnies! I have missed your postings, too. Glad you're back.

Gina E. said...

I am also pleased to see you return to your blog, Pam - I have been checking in every day, getting a bit concerned at your disappearance! Love your bunnies - I am longing to get down to some 'real' embroidery, but I keep getting involved in cross stitch projects that have been promised by a certain date, and I don't have time to divert my attention to other stuff :-(

Julia said...

so glad your back, have checked nearly everyday!
Love the bunnies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails