Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sharing Some Of My Books

I don't have any stitching to share with you right now so I thought I would share a few of my favorite needlework related books.

Briggs2

Briggs1

These two books are loaded with wonderful Victorian designs by William Briggs and Co. LTD. Perfect for Crazy Quilting and many other needlework and craft applications. I ordered mine from Amazon. The "Forgetmenot" sprig that I used on my All That Jazz block came from one of these books.

Speaking of the All That Jazz project, be sure to visit Annies Crazy World blog to check on the finishing progress.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails