Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Another Bunny


Bunny3
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, I don't know what happened to my post on Sewing A Doorknocker but I sure hope it isn't gone forever. It took me 1 1/2 hours to write that up on Saturday. I'll give it a couple of days and see if it comes back. If not, I'll try to rewrite and repost it.

In the meantime, I finished up this little bunny last night. I'm going to add some little yellow seed beads for the flower centers on the egg.

Again, please excuse the cat hair.

2 comments:

Calidore said...

Hi Pam

Thanks for the door knocker instructions. I tried to post a comment yesterday and thank you, but it wouldn't let me. I put it down to a puter gremlin.

Catherine
Off to find that stitchery I did a while ago that is begging to be turned into a door knocker....lol.

Gina E. said...

WAAAAAAH!!! I didn't get around to saving those instructions! What a bummer, Pam! Hope it wasn't a wasted effort for you. Love the latest little bunny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails