Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, May 03, 2019

Never Ending Sampler Panel 5 Band 8

They delay is over!  I've been working on getting the Summer 2019 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine up and I've been working on a new series of Cross Stitch Patterns which will be available next week.

I've had a little time to put Band 8 of Panel 5 of the Never Ending Sampler together so here it is:

Save this image to your computer and print it up in any graphic software.

I'm hearing that Panel 5 is everyone's favorite so far.  What are your thoughts?  Which panel is your favorite?

Do you prefer the patterns in all black or do you like the color suggestions?  Please let me know.  The panels usually have about 16 bands each so I'm starting to get ideas together for the next panel.

Leave your comments.  I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Pam

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Someday I am going to stitch them all - someday!!!!! As for the question re color (or not) - I must admit I like color because it seems easier to 'read' the pattern. Having said that, sometimes it's hard not to be a copycat and stick to the same colours as the original and not work on being original. Rather a dilemma!

Pamela Kellogg said...

I know about "someday" Mary Anne. They actually stitch up pretty quickly.

I'm looking at doing something a little different for Panel 6. Unless everyone likes what I'm doing now. I have some ideas but want to hear what everyone else's ideas are.

Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails