Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, May 07, 2019

New Cross Stitch Pattern Series - Cats And Mandalas

Mandalas are all the rage right now!  I've been busy working on a new series of cross stitch patterns.  Cats And Mandalas are a series of 12 cross stitch designs, one for each month of year.  Each design features my signature black cat!  The pattern leaflets also include the pattern for the mandala alone so they can be stitched with or without the cat!














Here is what the mandalas look like without the cats:












These are available in my Etsy store as both professionally printed pattern leaflets and as instant digital PDF downloads.

I'm also offering free shipping on the entire set of 12 pattern leaflets.

Also, check my list of retailers who carry my designs.  I like to support the needlework retails stores!!

4 comments:

KreinikGirl said...

LOVE THESE!!! Love love love :)

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you so much Dena!! They each use 2 glittery Kreinik #4 Braids!!

Pam

Jules said...

Very cool designs! I might have to purchase a couple...or 3, or 4, lol.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you Jules!! I love designing cats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails