Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 17, 2018

Never Ending Sampler Panel 3 Band 13

So anyone starting to see the theme of Panel 3?  Let me know if you are!!!

This is Panel 3 of the Never Ending Sampler so far:

And here is Band 13 by itself:

The hearts are worked in straight stitches.  Start at the bottom of the heart and work your way around to the other side of it.

This will be the most challenging stitch we've done so far!  But I know when you get the hang of it, you're going to love the way it looks!!!

Here's some closeup's of the heart pattern:






I don't want anyone to stress over this stitch.  Just do the best you can with it.  If you complete it (and I know some of you know exactly how to do this), please send me a closeup photo and I will post it here and on the Facebook group!

Here's the border with the overlap:

Have a great weekend and have fun with this stitch!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails