Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, August 02, 2018

Coming Soon!

I thought I'd announce my upcoming book release!  This is an example of the 6 inch trinket blocks that I've been working on for a few years:

The calla lily is from a vintage hankie.  I added some sequins for sparkle and outlined it with tiny silver seed beads.

Beneath it, there's a vintage rhinestone earring that I purchased at a flea market.

I embellished the Shibori ribbon with flower earrings found at a recent garage sale.  There are also some tiny plastic flower beads that resemble forget me not flowers.

I've been working on a new book featuring the trinket blocks that I've done so far:

Crazy Quilt Inspiration Volume 2
Crazy Quilt Inspiration Volume 2 will be released on September 1st, 2018!  Many of these blocks have not been posted online.

In the meantime, the Autumn 2018 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine is now available:

Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine Autumn 2018
Print and digital copies are available at Magcloud:  http://www.magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me
Print copies available at Etsy:  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails