Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Working On.........

I thought I'd chat a little bit today about my current projects.  First, here's a photo of my newest stitched piece.  I finished this up this morning:

I doubt anyone can guess what this will be.  But I'm working on an instructional booklet for it!  I'm sure there are some crazy quilters out there who would like to make some!

I'm also working on my next book.  I'm not giving any details yet but the patterns will be a nice addition to crazy quilts.  I have a ways to go on it yet and then it'll take me some time to convert everything to get it ready for publication.  No, it won't be another seam treatment book. 

Finally, I'm typing up Lesson 1 of my Crazy Quilt Color & Composition Class.  As soon as I get that done, I'll start work on Lesson 2.  That class will start right after New Year's!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm standing in line waiting for your new book - finger poised over the PayPal button!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails