Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish everyone in Blogland and Stitchville a very Happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend!

No, you're not crazy!  This does say Happy Halloween!  It's a model for my upcoming book!  I finished stitching it this morning.

We'll be heading over to my mom's shortly.  I spent yesterday helping her with preparations (and eating her chocolate chips!)  Mom thinks I help her so much but I really just keep the dogs out of the kitchen and wash up dishes.  I kept asking her if she wanted to put some whipped cream in the Kitchenaid and turn it on high (we did that a few years ago just for fun, then spent an hour cleaning up the mess!) but mom didn't want to do that this year.  Guess you had to be there!

Anyway, have a great holiday weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails