Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crazy Quilt Dolls

I finished up the dress for my 3rd little Crazy Quilt Doll:

Now to assemble these!  I'll be doing that this week.

In the meantime, I'm working on Lesson 1 of my Color & Composition Classes starting in January. 

Also, for anyone who has and uses my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments books, there's a Flickr group for sharing photos of your stitched borders.  This is just for photos of blocks that have my borders on them but it is open to the public.

3 comments:

margaret said...

a truly wonderful dress your crazy quilt doll has on here

Anonymous said...

I just added some pictures to the flickr group. Most of my blocks have at least a seam from one of your books, so I could go add more.
Happy stitching,
Marci

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I just did one of your seam treatments today (actually I'm now working on a second one). How I love waste canvas!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails