Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Crazy Quilt Doll Dresses

I've had some porcelain doll heads in my stash for quite some time now.  I pulled them out the other day and thought I'd try dressing them.  This isn't sewn together yet.  It's just pinned to the doll:

I sewed up 3 dresses so I'll stitch all of them first and then do the finishing.  Here's the one I'm stitching on now:

I'm eager to get the assembly part.  In my younger years, I made Barbie clothes so I have a good idea of how to put the dresses together.  The dress looks a little bulky on the doll at the moment but that's just the excess fabric that I'll have to trim.


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

oooooh - that's SO pretty Pam!!

allie aller said...

What a terrific idea, Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails