Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt Block #7

I wanted to share a photo of Block #7 before I start on the beading:
I use a combination of techniques to stitch my seams including my own charted Seam Treatments and Carol Samples Dream A Seam templates.

I like to do a lot of beading and embellishing so I think it's fun for my readers to see what the seams look like before I go crazy with the beads!

Scott is going to take me to the antique mall today and when we get back, I'm thinking of dying some ribbons.  I was asked to do a tutorial on how I dye my ribbons.  So I'll take photos and write as I do it.  As soon as I have that tutorial ready, I'll post it here.

5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Pam,
I havent been over for a bit, doing some catching up now, I see your gorgeous Marie pieces are really coming together. I can't image how SPECTAULAR this will be when its finished! WOW
hugs Lynn

Claudia Mora said...

LovElY!

debi said...

Pam, I love your color selection. Your pieces are beautiful, even before you start adding all the fancy goodies!

Kim B said...

Just beautiful. You could leave it like that and it would still be wonderful! Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Kim

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

That is sure beautiful Pam...I just love your beautiful Blocks Pam.

You are a inspiration to me.

Take care & Happy Stitching
Hugs :) from Northern Indiana
Linda K, Railroad

Related Posts with Thumbnails