Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Update On Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt - Block #7

I'm really having a hard time putting this crazy quilt project down now.  I'm eager to get these last few blocks done.  I've really enjoyed stitching on it and am so looking forward to having it hang on my wall.  But one block at a time!

Here is what it looked like with the seams embroidered and beaded:
And now for some flowers:
Obviously, since it's me stitching this, it needs much more in the way of embellishing!  I'll be getting back to stitching on this shortly.

In other news, I'm feeling a bit better now that more of the Zoloft is out of my system.  What a slow process to cut down on this!  And having ADD/ADHD, patience is not one of my virtues!  It's been almost 2 weeks since the last decrease and the full withdrawals don't hit me until week 4 but for now, I'm enjoying a little less back pain, a little less pressure in my head and a little less racing of my mind.  Oh, and those extra 10 pounds that the Zoloft put on my butt can start falling off anytime!  I mean really!  Every time my Dr. drops the dosage, I hope a few pounds drop off too but no luck yet.  Maybe tomorrow.  According to my calender, Spring starts tomorrow.  And ya'll know, the only thing that gets me through Winter is knowing that Spring is the next season!

I know, laugh if you will, but I use the weather man's calender.  I always refer to March 1st as Spring 1st!!!

Anyway, one of these days, I'm going to tell you all about living with ADD/ADHD.  Both my husband and I have it so life can be quite challenging at times.  And at other times, it can be rather amusing!  But I'll save that for another day.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow!  I'll be posting a tutorial for dying silk ribbon using Rit dye.  Prepare to make a mess and have a ball!  Dying silk ribbon is so much fun!  Until then:

2 comments:

debi said...

I just love watching you work your magic Pam. Your MA square is stunning!!!

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Love your quilt block- how beautiful!
I'm new to C.Quilting/Patchwork, but I LOVE it!!
Sorry you have had to take Zoloft. Glad you are slowly on the mend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails