Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poodle Purse - Stitching Complete

Just a quick little update on my poodle purse. I finished the stitching on this the other day:

Poodle Purse

It's very glittery! I had wanted to sew it up today but didn't have the energy so I'll do it when I feel up to it.

For now, I'm off to make some salad for dinner. I'll be back in a day or two when I start another project.

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

It looks fantastic! You done a wonderful job on this purse

allie aller said...

That is one fancy French poodle!
How fun, Pam....

Related Posts with Thumbnails