Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Girl With Doll Purse

First, I sewed up my latest Button Block into a doorhanger pillow for my mom:

Button Block 35

We took this over to mom's last night after dinner and mom loved it! I also took some cookies to my dad that I made during the day.

Once that project was completed, I started stitching on the Little Girl With The Doll purse:

Little Girl With Doll Purse

Allie left a comment for me saying that she likes the lace as it is, white. But I really want to paint it. I'm going to do that now so stop by in another day or so to see how it looks.

Also, Part 3 of the Garden Fantasy Cross Stitch Mystery Stitch-Along will be released later this week. There's still time to join if anyone is interested. Click here for more information.

1 comment:

AngelDoll said...

Hi Pam,
Just wondering if you could perhaps tell me what photo editing program you have as you did the nicest job tinting your photo. I tried my 'paint' site and my results were ghastly...
Thank you for sharing the progress of all your work as it is always inspiring to view your talent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails