Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, March 06, 2009

Cats & Quilt Series - June

Thank you everyone, for your kind wishes. This will take some time to pass. I've been through this before and it's never in any hurry to go away but it will in time.

For now, I've just released the June Cat for the CATS & QUILTS Counted Cross Stitch series:

Cats & Quilts - June

Also, the Garden Fantasy Mystery Stitch Along is now under way!

Both project can be found here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I missed it! I've gone over and ordered. Duh, I forgot there isn't anything to mail, so ignore that. =)

AngelDoll said...

...I surely miss your posts Pam and sincerely hope you will feel better soon. I REALLY am enjoying the mystery Stitch Along...in fact I am loving it and can barely wait for Part Two. I am over half finished Part One except for the back stitching...is this important? I am running out of black thread and thought I would do the other sections first until I go to the store Friday, but Michael's ran out of black floss.
Please take care...you are such a good person and do not deserve to be sick too long...I really miss you. Your work is so beautiful and inspires me to 'keep stitching'...
((C:

Related Posts with Thumbnails