Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Button Block #29

As most of my long time readers know, I have a tendency to let Winter weather get under my skin. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't cold and it didn't snow! Anyway, I'm not feeling very chatty today so I'll just share an update with you on Button Block #29:

Button Block 29

I have a beautiful Czech glass shamrock button that I'll be adding to that upper left-hand corner.

I'm going to go and wrap a few gifts and then I'll get back to stitching on this.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love those greens! You've used one of my favorite seams from your book, too. that V one with the pink lazy daisy stitches. Even though pink is not my favorite color, I always like the way it looks with greens.

Related Posts with Thumbnails