Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ladybug Purse and more Glitter Cards

Ladies, this cold I have is getting on my nerves! I'm going to keep this one short again and just post the photos of my latest cards and an update on my Ladybug purse:

Card 1

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

Card 5

Card 6

Made by me

Card 7

Card 8

Card 9

Made by my mom

All cards can be found in my Etsy shop.

Finally for today, an update on my Ladybug purse:

Ladybug Purse

I plan to do some sewing tomorrow. I have an order for a custom cellphone pouch. It's a Christmas gift so I want to get started on that asap. I also thought I would sew up a few crazyquilt blocks for my Etsy shop. I have plenty of blocks sewn to stitch on but I'm really feeling like running that treadle machine!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails