Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Cat Dolls

I had an order for 8 custom Glitter Cards so I spent my weekend working on those. I also added a few new ones here. I love making them but I still have glitter from one end of my house to the other!

Glitter Card Get Well Kitten

Glitter Card Smile Flowers

My next projects will be a couple of my little cat dolls for Christmas Gifts:

Crazy Quilt Cat Doll

I hope to start on this later today. I have a ton of these cat dolls sewn up and I know I can't stitch all of them so I'll be putting some together with some vintage lace and packaging them up for my Etsy shop. That's on my list for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

I never have understood how that glitter spreads itself around! BTW, Ginger and Mocha have been seen sleeping on the same couch about a foot apart....PROGRESS!

CHEERpy TALK said...

Loved your designs

Related Posts with Thumbnails