Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Kitty And Me Domain Name

In case you arrived here via "kittyandme.com", my domain name now points directly to this blog. The old Kitty & Me website is gone. I decided to do this because this is where I am. I post here almost daily, sharing my personal stitching, my own complimentary patterns, a small selection of antique and vintage patterns that I collect as well as tips & tricks for sewing, finishing, stitching and many other things that catch my attention.

All Kitty & Me news is posted here as I receive it

My email address remains the same and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

You may also notice at the moment that my pagetopper and avatar are missing. I'm sure they will return shortly.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great idea, and lots less work for you!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Pam, I too am dropping my website. I am paid up to next August,so I will keep it updated until then. I find it hard to keep two blogs and a site,so why pay for it? Great idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails