Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Finishes!

I decided to do finishing yesterday. I get a little crazy when my "needs finishing" pile starts to stack up too high!

The first project I did was this little Santa Ornament that I stitched up over the weekend:

Old Santa Ornament

He's very glittery!

Then, I did my little "Smiling Snowman" ornament:

Blackwork Snowman

I haven't decided yet if I want to put the tree up this year or not. If I don't, I'll hang this guy on a doorknob. This is one of my designs so if anyone is interested in the pattern, you can find him and his little friend over at my Etsy shop.

Next, I did these two little embroidered pieces:

Poodle

Bonnet Girl

These are 2 of my favorite vintage embroidery designs. The poodle is a Vogart pattern and I believe the bonnet girl is an Aunt Marthas transfer. I've stitched each of these at least 3 times now!

Anyway, I did these a while back and finally sewed them up yesterday. They will go to Pat for the Comfort Doll project along with the Blackwork Cat doll that I did last week. I'll mail them off to Pat tomorrow.

Once I got all that sewing done and the hand-work completed, I started on the Purple Cat Doll:

Cat Doll Purple

I'm sure I'll get him finished up later today. Tomorrow I'll sew up the last 3 cats that I stitched and I expect to them in the shop on Sunday. As I mentioned last week, I received several emails asking me if I would consider making up a few cats for purchase. So that's what these are for.

Today, I'll be doing a bit more finishing and then sewing up a few new blocks. I just can't imagine life without a sewing machine! And speaking of sewing machines, Scott told me that he'll be putting the cabinet for my antique machine back together this weekend. I picked the machine up from the Singer man yesterday so I expect to have photos for you very soon!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a good day it looks like it was. Didn't your mom do that Colonial lady in crayons, too? I love that design. These all look like pleasure-time projects.

Carmen said...

all are beautiful,my favourite are santa claus, and the vintage embroidery so brillant,,i love it, congratulations for yor finish!

Jo Raines said...

I especially love the Santa ornament! It's beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails