Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cats & Cellphone Pouches

I finished up the stitching on this little Comfort Cat Doll yesterday:

Tan Cat

I'd like to get one more of these stitched up soon and then I'll have two to send to Pat.

I was asked on several occasions, where I found my cat pattern. Actually, I designed it myself for the Comfort Doll Project. I have also been asked if I could consider selling the pattern. No, I prefer to keep this one for my own projects. I know that probably sounds kind of funny considering all the complimentary patterns that I post here but this one is special to me. When I have some free time, I'll look around online and see if I can find a nice complimentary cat pattern and I'll post the link here.

In the meantime, my next project will be this little Winter themed cellphone pouch:

Winter Cellphone Pouch

This is a gift for my mother in law. I make her one every couple of months. The little snowman pin I bought the other day will go in the center. This should be a fun project because it's suitable for loads of sparkly sequins! I love glitter! In case I haven't mentioned that before!!!

In other news, hop over to Allison's blog and see what she did with my little Alice Brooks Rose pattern that I posted the other day. Fun project and a nice visual effect!

4 comments:

Velda said...

That's lovely Pam! Nice work...it's so pretty. Well your inspiration rubbed off. I drew a line, shaped like a doll I'd seen , cut it out and have been working all morning. I pretty new to fiber arts (really old to cross stitching tho) so I fight a little with what I *want* it to look like and what it *really* looks like lol..I'll post it later today on my blog

I think you're completely right in keeping your kitty for yourself, afterall it's your designer namesake :)

Susan said...

The kitty belongs to you. =) I like the spiderweb on this one. Your blue cell phone purse is going to be so cute! She has a whole wardrobe of purses to match wherever she's going, then!

LouAnne said...

Pam: How do women like your pouches with the over-the-shoulder cords? I was thinking of making these for my 3 girls this Christmas but I noticed that they keep their cellphone in their purses. Have you ever made any without the cording? Curious,LouAnne

Anonymous said...

I love the blackwork and embellishments on this comfort kitty!

Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails