Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Autumn Blackwork Cat Counted Cross Stitch Chart

I had intended on retiring all of my past freebie designs but I've had some requests for some of them lately and I just can't say no to anyone! I've decided to add all past freebies to my Flickr site as I have time.

Here is my Autumn Blackwork Cat from 1999:

Autumn Blackwork Cat Image & Key

Autumn Blackwork Cat Chart

Click on either image to go to my Flickr site where you can download the large version of the chart & key.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Pam. This design was before I discovered you. I'm thrilled I'm able to add it to my stash.

Anonymous said...

Some of that is my fault, Pam. Someone saw your Victorian Santa in my online album and wanted the chart so I sent them to you. I just love that design and I've stitched it four times so far.

CathyD
TrentonON

Pamela Kellogg said...

Cathy, if you get this message, please email me. Which Victorian Santa? It must be an older design as I just can't remember which one that is.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Pam! :)
This is a must-stitch for a cat fan, or rather slave (I have four furry masters ^^), like myself!

Anne R said...

Thank you so much Pamela! The cat is gorgeous - and of course it was before I even discovered the vastness of internet patterns... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails