Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Peacock Cushions

Well, I was finally able to list the lace in my Etsy shop! I also added a few needlework and craft books

Book Blackwork Embroidery

but by the time I got to adding these, the site slowed way down and I gave up for the moment!

Rose Garden Peacock Cushion

Autumn Peacock Cushion

I finished these over the weekend. Thought they would make pretty little cushions for sitting on a bed, chair or shelf. They're about 7 1/2 inches square. I still want to do a Winter themed peacock block but haven't been able to come up with the right combination of fabrics. I want to do the peacock in white so I have to be sure that it will show up well.

Speaking of Etsy, the new version will be great as soon as it speeds up a bit. It's very professional looking and rather elegant. There are some nice options for sellers although the shipping thing is kind of making me crazy. I don't care for what they've done with that but I'll figure it out in time. The photos are larger and you know what that means? I have to start getting better at taking pictures! Ha, ha, ha! Overall, I think in another day or two, it'll be really nice!

I have more things to add including this little pack of Mill Hill seed beads"

Mill Hill Beads

I'll get some more things listed as soon I can. Seems first thing in the morning is a good time to do that.

I didn't stitch at all last night, so I don't have an update on my Girl With A Kitten purse. I'd like to work on that some more later and I have another idea I'd like to try out. If it works, I'll share photos here.

I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who commented on the cushion I made for my mom for Christmas. It's always so nice to hear that my readers enjoy my eye candy! I really love blogging and sharing photos of my stitching. I hope that I've given you some cool ideas for your projects! Thank you everyone!

4 comments:

JK said...

These are just simply stunning, and way too pretty to be used as pin cushions. I love the peacock tail, and not sure if that is floating embroidery or eyelash yarn.

Susan said...

I love those peacock pillows!

Darn, for the second night, I went over to look at your laces on etsy and half-way through my looking they did the downtime for fixing stuff!

claudia said...

I love those cushions. Beautiful colors, and of course your art is just gorgeous!

Gina E. said...

Peacock handbags, peacock cushions...what next, Pam! I know I sound like a broken record, but you are so creative. Thank God for people like you on this Earth, who contribute such beauty to a sometimes ugly world...

Related Posts with Thumbnails