Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't make time to post over the weekend. It takes me awhile to get my brains back in my head after a holiday. Our Thanksgiving was very nice but I'll admit, I'm happy to get back to my work, my stitching and my blog!

It was a busy weekend but I did manage to get a little stitching time in:

CQ Bookmark

I was able to start on this bookmark Sat. evening and I completed it last night. I'm not sure how I will do the finishing on it yet but when I figure it out, I'll post another photo here.

I did get to do a bit of antiquing on Friday. No malls or holiday shopping for me on the day after Thanksgiving! I can't stand crowds, noise or commotion so my in-laws and I went to a couple of antique malls. I found some vintage lace which I've already washed and will hand-paint over the next couple of days.

Since I have the booth at the "brick & mortar" store now, I've removed all of my handmade pieces from my Etsy shop. I've decided to go with patterns, kits and supplies for the crazyquilter, the fiber artist and the embroiderer. I have tons of really neat and fun ideas! So check the shop occasionally to see what I come up with!

3 comments:

patternnuts said...

Beautiful Bookmark! Wow!
I will have to keep a sharp eye on your Etsy Shop!

Susan said...

Love the bookmark. The embellishment is beautiful.

the mixie pixie said...

this is gorgeous! I just found you and now you don't have this stuff in your etsy store? I am always a day late and a dollar short-lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails