Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

More Progress On Fish Under The Sea 2


Fish Under The Sea 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, I never did get to painting my cupboard yesterday. So that's on the agenda for this afternoon. It was a cloudy, cold and dreary-raining day yesterday so I parked myself in the middle of my sofa and worked on this.

The scan came out a little dark because of all the 3-dimensional items on here. As you can see, I added some real seashells. In fact, I want to add a couple more so DH just drilled holes in them for me. The round do-dads on the pinky/purply ribbon yarn are some kind of mutalated pailettes that mom bought for me at a yarn store in Michigan. She paid alot for them but thought they were so pretty. I've been saving them for something special. I'll bet I could do the same thing with my heatgun! I'll have to give that try.

Anyway, I'll be working more on this later today. But first I have to get that cupboard painted and I want to do some painted dryer sheets which are time consuming but I like the effect!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is really very pretty, Pam. It makes my seaweed look pitiful. =) I used to have bazillions of seashells in the classroom, but I think I gave them all away when I retired. Rats! You never give away the right things. =)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That really looks like it's under the sea! It's gorgeous!

Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails