Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thanksgiving Doorknocker 1


Thanksgiving 1
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I finished up the Christmas project that I was working on yesterday and then I started on the first of the 3 Thanksgiving doorknockers that I mentioned in yesterday's post.

I'm not sure if these will end up in my Etsy shop or not. Their fees are going up come November and I'm not sure that Etsy is the right place for my work anyway. I may start looking for another outlet when the time comes.

I hope to finish this later today but in the meantime, I want do a bit of finishing on my sewing machine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails