Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Handbag Books

Most of my regular readers know that I'm a handbag junkie! I love cute little, one-of-a-kind, embellished handbags.

While poking around at Amazon.com a couple of weeks back, I found these two books which I just had to have:

The Decorated Bag

The Decorated Bag by Genevieve Sterbenz shows how to make and/or embellish a variety of styles. Lots of different techniques in here with gorgeous photos and good step-by-step instructions.

Creating Romantic Purses

Creating Romantic Purses by Marilyn Green and Carole Cree contains patterns and instructions for making beautiful embellished handbags using vintage lace, buttons, fabrics and beads. The bags are stunning and the photos are amazing! Again, excellent step-by-step instructions for making wonderful handbags!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

I just love Amazon.com. I think I've found every book I have ever looked for, since I discovered Amazon. Fantastic resource, and very honest. One book I ordered never arrived, and they were very quick to refund my money.

Related Posts with Thumbnails