Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Red Hat Block Day 5


Red and Purple Block Day 5
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I went and added another daisy to the vine at the bottom and I think that finishes it off nicely.

I then added some cream colored applique daisies (yes, I had some in cream) to the top right, added a vine and beaded that.

I added some glass leaves to the hat along with some tiny purple flowers and then did a border across the bottom of the purple sequined braid and added some bugle beads.

Oh and I added some more beads to the lace above the purple sequin braid too!

If all goes well, I might complete this project tonight, but no promises yet!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails