Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Embroidered Bird


Embroidered Bird
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Some of you may remember that a few weeks ago, I traced a few of my transfer designs onto some fabric. I stitched up another one and completed it last night.

I had stitched this design earlier this Summer but used different colors this time.

BluebirdPillowcase

When I have time to sit down at my sewing machine, I'll take photos as I go and post directions for finishing a doorknocker. That will be happening soon. I have a bunch of things that need finishing!

For now, my next project is the Red & Purple Crazy Quilt block. Does anyone else want to take a guess at what the theme for that block will be?

3 comments:

Julia said...

I love this design..
very cute!

LouAnne said...

This design is great! I've never seen it before and I've seen a LOT of embroidery designs. I think it would look great on a pillowcase or even one of my light chambray shirts.....hmmmmmm

Gina E. said...

Both those colour schemes are lovely, Pam! As for your next block, I'm with Michele - definitely the Red Hat Society! I want to join that one day - I believe there are chapters of it Down Under, and I have a couple of friends who, like myself would qualify, being the right age and temperament - mad as a meat axe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails