Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

New Exclusive Colorful Cats Pattern - Kitty

 I've been thinking that I should create an exclusive Colorful Cat design for my shop!


This is the Colorful Cat Kitty!  She's exclusive in my Etsy and Magcloud stores.

Since logo has a black cat on it, I was thinking this cat should be black but that was little too boring for me so I added some pink since pink is my favorite color!!

 Happy Stitching,

 Pam

3 comments:

Olde Dame Holly said...

Beautiful! I hope all the cat lovers get to see this new design!

Carm said...

She is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Also because pink and black is such a beautiful combination!
Cris in MT

Related Posts with Thumbnails