Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Scotts Cancer Treatment

Happy New Year everyone! Round 3 of Chemo was started on Friday. The tumor is responding very well to the chemo. But each time is a little harder for Scott to get through. I'll keep you posted as we progress through this round.



In the meantime, thank you so much for your kindness and generosity. I don't mean to keep whining but we still need a lot of help. I can't pay the regular bills on my income much less the outrageous medical bills. And now we start from scratch again with a huge deductible.

If you can pass the link to our Go Fund Me site around the internet, I would be so grateful. I'm working as much as I can without driving myself crazy but I can only work so much.

Thank you again everyone and Happy New Year!


Scotts Cancer Treatment Fund


For anyone that prefers Paypal, there is a Paypal Donate button in the sidebar here on my blog.

Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm working a little extra job this month, so when I get paid at the end of the month, I'll donate more. I will remind my blog readers in a couple of days, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails