Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Crazy Quilt Purses Finished!

Just a quick blog post for today everyone.  I've been on this computer for way too long today and I feel like I have tunnel vision! 

I finished up my latest Crazy Quilt Purses:

I should have taken photos of these hanging on my hall tree so you could see the beautiful vintage lace on the bottom of the blue purse and see how the tassels dangle on the 2nd purse.

I have some ideas for other styles that I'll start doing on future projects.  For now, I'm off to stitch on my peacock purse.



1 comment:

Arlene Delloro said...

Those are just gorgeous! but so is all your work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails