Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sewing and Brooches

I spent all morning and part of the afternoon sewing up the example blocks from the online Crazy Quilt class that I taught last year.  They will be little door hangers.  All I have left to do is stuff them and do the hand finishing.  I expect to have photos of those ready tomorrow so please stop back to see them.  They're gorgeous!

In the meantime, here are 2 more needle felted brooches that I made:

There are more coming!  I have 4 more of them in the works!  Special thanks to my sweet friend Pat Winter for her inspiration! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails