Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Marie Antoinette St Patricks Day Crazy Quilt Pillow

Well, that was a lot to squeeze into the title of this blog post!  Ha, ha, ha!  But that's what it's about!  I sewed up my Marie Antoinette St Patricks Day Crazy Quilt Pillow today and I did the hand finishing so this is all done and ready to enjoy!

And here's a close up photo of the organza ribbon embroidery and beadwork that I did on the dress:

And here's what this looks like sitting in a chair:

Today, I also finished up 2 purses that I made in December so I'll have those to share with you tomorrow.  I still have some more pieces to finish but I really need a fun sewing day.  A day to just run my treadle machine and sew up a bunch of blocks to stitch on!  Maybe over the weekend.  I only have to get groceries this weekend!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like it,
Greetings Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails