Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stitching Beading and More

It was a hot one yesterday!  I watered my plants and changed my hummingbird feeders early so I could spend the rest of the day in the house.  I did some stitching on my purple crazy quilt piece:

We have another hot one coming today so I expect to spend most of the day inside.  I'll stitch on this some more after I run for some groceries.

I also finished up my last crazy quilt Cat Doll:

I love the colors on this one.  Reminds me of Valentine's Day.

I'll leave you with yet another picture of Lucy:

Give a cat a box and they're a happy little camper!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Exquisite stitching on all your projects, Pam. And a gorgeous photo of an exquisite Lucy! Cats are indeed happy with empty boxes; and supermarket bags. We often find Tiger curled up asleep in one of my cloth bags that has been left on the floor!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Kitties and boxes are a perfect combination. Our Mitzy adored gift bags with a passion and scared quite a few people by popping out of one unexpectedly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails