Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Heres Lucy

I've been working on a few things but still kind of in slow motion.  Here's an update on my latest little cat doll:

I'll have this finished up today.  I also worked on the finishing of the last 2 purses that I made.  All I have left to do on them is to sew the snaps on.  Watch for photos over the weekend.

Here are a couple of pictures of Lucy:


Isn't she just the prettiest little thing?  She only weighs 7 1/2 pounds.  She's actually 1 pound of Lucy and
6 1/2 pounds of fur!  LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
Last year you posted a list of some of the bigger Flea market's you like. Will you be doing the same this year? Was nice to put in phone for reminders :) So bummed I already missed the Pec thing in Pecatonica.
Good thing its twice a year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
Last year you posted a list of some of the bigger Flea market's you like. Will you be doing the same this year? Was nice to put in phone for reminders :) So bummed I already missed the Pec thing in Pecatonica.

Sarah Sequins said...

Aww, Lucy's adorable!

I love how the cat doll is coming along. I love all the different fabrics and trimming you use in your work -- it makes me want to try to tame my feral sewing machine. ;)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I suppose it would be silly at this point to say 'I love Lucy'?? sorry, but I couldn't resist that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails