Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crocheted Trim

Yesterday was beautiful outside.  I sat on my deck and crocheted some trim for my latest purse:

I used a pretty purple foo-foo yarn with some metallic thread running through it.  This will be very pretty when I get it put together.

My deck is shaded in the afternoon and I get a nice breeze that comes around the house.  At the moment, there's a mama Robin tending to a nest of 3 babies in one of my Rose Of Sharon trees.  I love to watch them.

On the left of my deck we have a Sparrow and a Wren trying to decide which of 2 different bird houses they want.  It's quite amusing to sit and watch nature.

3 comments:

Sarah Sequins said...

I love the fuzzy trim! If you make it in grey, it'll look like a cat tail. :)

I love bird watching, too. We have some cardinals who like to visit the garden and some really pretty bright yellow finches. I'd love to get them a bird bath.

Gina E. said...

As always, I am gobsmacked by the work you put into your embellishing, Pam - this is so beautiful, and purple is one of my fave colours (the other being turquoise).
Aww how cute to watch the mother robin feeding her babies. I wish I could email you a video of our finches feeding their young ones - you'd be entranced!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I loved watching our baby crows grow in the spring so I know how you feel about your wee robins. Such a joy to watch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails