Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Christmas Fabric

It was 100 degrees here yesterday.  Needless to say, I didn't spend much time on my deck.  Scott and I sat out there for a few minutes in the evening but it was so humid, I could hardly breath so inside was the place to be.

I pulled some lace and trim for my Christmas Purse:

This purse was inspired by a fat quarter:

I need a full fat quarter to line a 9 inch purse.  To get the image, I just scanned the fabric into my computer and printed it on inkjet fabric so I can use it as a focal point for the design.

We have another hot day in store for today but not quite as bad as yesterday.  Hopefully I'll have a little deck time later.


4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It's been hot here too, but fortunately the humidity has been not too bad. It just finished raining so I imagine tomorrow will be steamy.

Gina E. said...

Pam! Are you guys okay? We have had media reports here about the dreadful weather over there, from wildfires and extreme heat, to strong damaging winds. It isn't like you to not post for a few days.
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, I was wondering how you were doing.
Marci

Grace Adler said...

lovely work! Are you also going to be selling them in your Etsy Shop? I've just been starting out with embroidery and also reading up on blogs like yours and looking up at Etsy shops for ideas and inspirations all over. Happy that I'm not alone.

Kristine

Related Posts with Thumbnails