Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hummingbirds Are Back!

The hummingbirds are back in my garden!  It's really good to see them:

I didn't get to doing any stitching yesterday.  My concern for my little Simba has slowed me down a bit and messed with my time management.  I am happy to say that he seems to be doing better now.  He has 2 serious health problems and it's a matter of balancing them so one doesn't aggravate the other. 

I'm in the process of assembling my wedding project.  It's as little slow going because it requires gluing and I can only glue a little at a time, let it dry and glue a little more.  It's coming along and I should it have it ready for photos in another day or two.

1 comment:

Mosaic Magpie said...

The hummers are back here too, I love to watch them. Hoping Simba is feeling better soon.
Deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails