Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Green Seascape

My Orioles have just gone to town on the oranges!  I'll have to put a new one out for them today.  Still no hummingbirds but soon I'm sure!

I started on another crazy quilt seascape, this one in green:

I was asked how I attach the seashells to the block.  I sew them on and glue them on with E6000 jewelry glue.  For anything that I cannot sew on, I use the E6000 which will hold anything to anything!  Even when I sew all of my seashells on, I still glue them all in place to keep them from flopping around.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

I always love looking at your CQ, Pam! Can't wait to see what that wedding project is........

Related Posts with Thumbnails